Goa Board HSSC results in 2018: The Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is likely to announce the Goa board HSSC results in 2018 at the end of May. The State Government body GBSHSE officially conducts the Class 10th exams twice a year. The dates of these examinations for the coming session will be announced soon and also the results will.
Goa Board HSSC results from 2018
It is advised that students must keep visiting the website for more details on Goa board results. The Goa Board is also expected to announce the GBSHSE HSSC result 2018 during the first week of May. GBSHSE conducts the HSSC examination for the students of Class 12th during the month March. The official exam dates are yet to be announced by the board. Also, the board will announce Class 12th Board (HSSC) exam results very soon on the website.
Students appeared in exams can check their results here. The Board is keen on nourishing the academic career of students along with their intellectual, physical talents and skills also. Announcing the notification on its official website the Goa Board said that the Goa Board results from 2018 and Goa board SSC results 2018 results will be published on this board page once it goes on air. The candidates are advised to keep visiting this board page to get results on scheduled time.
The board is also playing a major role in conducting examinations, recognizing institutions, declaring results, levying fees, granting certificates as well as prescribing admission conditions for regular and private candidates.
Steps to download Goa board HSSC results 2018
- Login on the official website of the board i.e. www.goaresults.nic.
- Search for the Goa Board HSSC results 2018 link, and select it.
- After clicking on the link, fill in required details such as the name of candidate, enrollment numbers and various other details.
- After filling in all the details, the aspirant must submit the details.
- A new page will appear with the result shown.
- Aspirants can download and print this Goa board 12th result 2018 for further assessment.
All the best wishes for the results.